The IM2.3s 2U 19 inch insert matrix with 8 inserts is ideal for the most demanding studios. The IM2.3s can be used as a 100% transparant passive insert matrix, but also has bypassable active circuitry for input gain, mid/side and stepped output gain.
- 2 stereo inputs with bypass-able stepped active gain (+/-5.5db) on both inputs, polarity and LR swap **
- insert 1 / 2 (passive) with order swap (1>2 or 2>1)
- insert 3 / 4 (passive) with order swap (3>4 or 4>3)
- insert 5 / 6 with switchable stereo/MS, bypassable width control and mid or side mute
- insert 7 / 8 (passive) with order swap (7>8 or 8>7)
- 2 stereo outputs with global insert bypass and bypass-able stepped active gain (+/-5.5db) **
** The default output attenuator is set to 0.5dB per step with a max gain range of + /- 5.5dB. It's also possible to have a 0.25dB per step attenuator with a max gain of +/- 2.75dB.
- Input and output with goldplated neutrik XLR's
- Inserts with goldplated DB25 analog tascam standard
- Maximum gain passive: >+24dBu
- Maximum gain active stages: +24dBu
- Noise level passive: >118dB(a)
- Noise level active: >116dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk: >110dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk mid/side: >80dB(a)
- THD passive: 0.00042% (AD/DA limitations)
- THD active: 0.00045%
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ. (internal PSU)
- Power consumption minimum 5 watt maximum 30 watt
- Unit size: 2u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 4kg
Specifications subject to change because always improving.
Delivery: 3 Weeks