The DuTCH audio MC1 passive monitorcontroller is designed around a 64 steps relay-based parallel attenuator. Compared to a standard series-based attenuator or potmeter this approach is way more transparant and clean. This is because there are way less resistors in line and the in and output impedance stays almost flat over the complete gain range.
- 64 steps attenuator with 1db per step (0dB to -64dB~)
- 4 balanced inputs (2x XLR, 2x 6.3mm jack)
- 2x balanced outputs (with optional buffer stage)
- Balanced buffered pre attenuator output (for metering etc)
- input select by pushing rotary encoder
- Balance control by pushing and turning encoder
- Class AB headhone amp with a lot of 'juice'
- Pushbuttons for dim, mute LR, diff, mono, output
- Input resistance: 10Kohm
- Output resistance: between 0 and 4.5Kohm (depends on attenuator setting)
- Dynamic range: >110dB(A)
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ.
- Power consumption approx 5 watt
- Unit size: standard 1u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 2kg
Specifications subject to change because always improving.
Delivery: 3 Weeks
For more info, possibilities and technical details please read the user manual: DuTCH audio MC1 user manual