Selected Worldwide Dealers
We are working with a carefully selected range of dealers. Click on the regions below to locate your preferred dealer.
- You can make use of our online-shop to order standard products.
- During placement of the order you can choose various online payment and delivery options.
- When using the online payment system, we will start with production right away.
- When choosing the 50% deposit or full payment by invoice, we will start with production after the payment is done in full.
- The leadtime from order untill shipment is around 4 weeks.
If you want to order a custom product, please contact us by filling out the contactform or by sending an email to
When we start to design your custom product, we will charge a €75 designers' fee. This fee will be discounted from the final invoice when you order the product, but will not be refunded in case of a cancellation of the order.
More info on custom products can be found here.
UPS shipment and handling (CO2 compensated), unless other stated
- EU: 50 euro
- World: 100 euro
- Netherlands: free of charge
- We offer a standard 2 year limited warranty on all of our products.
- In the event that you or a third party has (partly) altered or repaired anything, the warranty will expire, and you will be held responsible for the damages caused by any possible misfunctioning of the product. Warranty repairs are only made by us or by a workshop we agree upon.
- We are not responsible for any malfunction of or damage caused by parts that are not produced by DuTCH.audio.
- If you choose to ship back a faulty unit to us you must contact us before you do so. We need the serial number (located on the back of the unit) to handle the repair and if warranty is still valid.
- The product should be returned in it's original package or packed in such a way that it is not damaged during the shipment with extra support for the rack ears. We are not to be held responsible for any damages during the shipment.
- The customer always pays the shipping cost to us.
- The customer is responsible for the product until it is delivered to us
- If we find that the product is flawless the customer will be charged 200 euro to cover our costs for examination and handling. The return costs will also be charged.
This agreement is governed by Dutch law only. Any disagreement, redemption or any other claim will be judged under Dutch law only.
Are you interested in our products or do you want to become a DuTCH.audio dealer?
Please send us an email: