IC1.1 Insert Computer
The IC1.1 Insert Computer integrates our well-known and proven analog insert consoles circuitry with digital interfacing. The IC1.1 shines best in the most demanding mastering-studios, but easily finds its way in recording-studios.
The IC1.1 offers versatile control options, including an elegant and user-friendly front-panel, as well as compatibility with our VST3/AU plugins using a network connection. This plugin allows you to save, recall, and automate settings. Every function has its own dedicated pushbutton and control encoder, no complex and user-unfriendly menus.
The IC1.1 is supplied with a stereo input, 8 stereo analog inserts and a stereo output. All inputs, outputs and inserts switching employ sealed relays, ensuring a fully passive signal path with no unwanted electronic coloration.
The IC1.1 is fully packed with features like bypassable active gain on the input and output. Furthermore, the output gain can serve as a bypass gain compensation for level-matched AB’ing. Insert 1 and 2 are fully passive and insert 3 and 4 have swap functionality. Insert 5 and 6 can also be used in mid/side mode with a bypassable width control. Insert 8 can be swapped between post or pre. The encoder control values and the programmable insert name are displayed on the easy to read display.
- Connect up to 8 stereo analog processors and process to your liking, the centrepiece for the most demanding studios.
- Every function has its own pushbutton and control encoder, no complex user-unfriendly menus.
- Instant recall and automation using the VST3/AU plugin connected to your network.
- All inputs, outputs and inserts switching employ sealed relays, ensuring a fully passive signal path.
- Stereo inputs (XLR), 8 stereo inserts (analog DB25 standard), stereo outputs (XLR).
- Active input and output gains and mid/side processing.
Stereo Input (goldplated Neutrik XLR):
- Passive input with polarity and LR swap (dual function button).
- Bypassable active gain with a +/- 10dB gain range in 0.1dB per step using digital potmeters
8x Stereo Inserts (goldplated DB25):
All inserts follow the analog Tascam DB25 standard, click here for more information.
- Insert 1/2: passive
- Insert 3/4: passive with the ability to swap order (3>4 or 4>3)
- Insert 5/6: passive with active mid/side mode and width control (+/-10dB in 0.1dB per step)
- Insert 7/8: passive, insert 8 has pre/post functionality. (1>2..7>8> or 8>1>2..7>)
* Enter a name into the plugin for the insert names to appear on the display and plugin.
* Active insert order will also be shown on the display for instant visual feedback.
Stereo Output (goldplated Neutrik XLR):
- Passive output with bypassable active gain with a +/- 10dB gain range in 0.1dB per step.
- Insert bypass function with bypass gain compensation (dual function button)
- Max input level: >+24dBu
- Max input level active stages: +24dBu
- Noise level passive: <119dB(a)
- Noise level active: <118dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk: <110dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk mid/side: ~80dB(a)
- THD passive: <0.00043% at 1khz
- THD active: <0.00050% at 1khz
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ. (external SMPS PSU)
- Power consumption minimum 3 watt maximum 20 watt
- Unit size: 1u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 3kg
- RJ45 ethernet connection (DHCP or fixed IP)
- VST3/AU 64bit plugins available for all platforms
Availability and prices
- White frontpanel IC1.1 direct delivery from our selected dealers.
- Black frontpanel IC1.1 delivery in approx 4 weeks from our selected dealers.
- Price: 3750 euro excluding 21% VAT and shipment.
In the world of mastering equipment, excellence is often measured by the ability to deliver pristine sound quality, versatility, and a seamless user experience. The DuTCH.audio IC1.1 is a product that embodies these qualities and more. Designed and crafted with precision and passion, the IC1.1 is a true masterpiece of audio innovation.