IC2.1 Insert Computer
Introducing the IC2.1 Insert Computer, which merges our renowned analog circuitry insert consoles with digital interfacing. The IC2.1 shines best in the most demanding mastering-studios, but easily finds its way in recording-studios.
The IC2.1 offers versatile control options, including an elegant and user-friendly front-panel, as well as compatibility with our VST3/AU plugins using a network connection. This plugin allows you to save, recall, and automate settings. You can also make direct AB comparisons between various complex settings using the plugin or by using the snapshots recall function directly from the frontpanel. Every function has its own dedicated pushbutton and control encoder, no complex and user-unfriendly menus.
The IC2.1 is supplied with two stereo inputs, 9 stereo analog inserts and two stereo outputs. All inputs, outputs and inserts switching use sealed relays, ensuring a fully passive signal path with no unwanted electronic coloration.
The IC2.1 is fully packed with features like bypassable active gain on the inputs, along with separate active gains for its two outputs. Furthermore, the output gains can serve as a bypass gain compensation for level-matched AB’ing. Insert 3 is equipped with a blend mode, using our highly acclaimed independent dry/wet controls. Inserts 5 and 6 are equipped with mid/side processing, featuring dedicated mute buttons for both mid and side channels, and bypassable stereo width control. The encoder control values and the programmable insert name are displayed on the easy to read display.
- Connect up to 9 stereo analog processors and process to your liking, the centrepiece for the most demanding studios.
- Every function has its own dedicated pushbutton and control encoder, no complex and user-unfriendly menus.
- Instant recall and automation using the VST3/AU plugin connected to your network.
- All inputs, outputs and inserts switching employ sealed relays, ensuring a fully passive signal path.
- 2 stereo inputs (XLR), 9 stereo inserts (1-8 analog DB25 standard, 9 XLR), 2 stereo outputs (XLR).
- Transparant active input and output gains, blend/parallel and mid/side processing.
2x Stereo Input (goldplated Neutrik XLR):
- 2x Passive input with dedicated input select buttons
- Polarity and LR swap buttons.
- Bypassable active gain with a +/- 10dB gain range in 0.1dB per step using digital potmeters
9x Stereo Inserts:
Insert 1-8 follow the analog Tascam DB25 standard, click here for more information.
Insert 9 is using XLR connectors.
- Insert 1/2: passive with the ability to swap order (1>2 or 2>1) (goldplated DB25)
- Insert 3: passive or blend with seperate controls for wet and dry (goldplated DB25)
- Insert 4: passive insert (goldplated DB25)
- Insert 5/6: passive with active mid/side mode and width control (+/-10dB in 0.1dB per step) and mid/side mutes (goldplated DB25)
- Insert 7/8: passive with the ability to swap order (7>8 or 8>7) (goldplated DB25)
- Insert 9: passive with pre/post functionality. (1>2..7>8>9> or 9>1>2..7>8>) (goldplated XLR)
* Enter a name into the plugin for the insert names to appear on the display and plugin.
* Active insert order will also be shown on the display for instant visual feedback.
2x Stereo Output (goldplated Neutrik XLR):
- 2x Passive output with 2x bypassable active gain with a +/- 10dB gain range in 0.1dB per step per output.
- Insert bypass function
- Insert bypass with bypass gain compensation (+/- 10dB)
- Max input level: >+24dBu
- Max input level active stages: +24dBu
- Noise level passive: <119dB(a)
- Noise level active: <118dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk: <110dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk mid/side: ~80dB(a)
- THD passive: <0.00043% at 1khz
- THD active: <0.00050% at 1khz
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ. (internal SMPS PSU)
- Power consumption minimum 5 watt maximum 20 watt
- Unit size: 2u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 5kg
- RJ45 ethernet connection (DHCP or fixed IP)
- USB-B connector
- VST3/AU 64bit plugins available for all platforms
Availability and prices
- White and black frontpanel IC2.1 delivery in approx 4 weeks from our selected dealers
- Price: 5250 euro excluding 21% VAT and shipment.
DuTCH.audio has earned a reputation for excellence in the world of mastering. The Insert Computers continue this legacy by combining cutting-edge technology with a deep understanding of the needs of audio professionals. Its commitment to quality and user-friendliness sets it apart as a top choice for those who demand the best in audio gear.