The DuTCH.audio MC1.1 (formerly MC1) passive monitor-controller is designed around a 64 steps relay-based parallel attenuator. Compared to a standard series-based attenuator or potmeter this approach delivers the most natural and least coloured sound possible. The multifunctional encoder, easy to read display, sturdy push-buttons and the powerful headphones amp makes this the ideal monitoring workhorse for any studio.
- 64 steps attenuator with 1db per step (0dB to -64dB~)
- 4 balanced stereo inputs (2x XLR, 2x 6.3mm jack)
- 2x balanced stereo outputs
- Balanced buffered pre attenuator stereo output (for metering etc)
- input selection by pushing rotary encoder
- Balance control by pushing and turning encoder
- Powerful Class AB headhone amp
- Pushbuttons for dim, mute L and R, diff, mono, output
- Delayed power-up and low-power standby function
- Input resistance: 10Kohm
- Output resistance: between 0 and 4.5Kohm (depending on attenuator setting)
- Dynamic range: >110dB(A)
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ.
- Power consumption in use approx 5 watt
- Unit size: standard 1u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 2kg
Specifications subject to change because always improving.
Delivery: 3 Weeks
NOTE: the pictures show the MC1.1 as MC1 and with silver knobs, the actual MC1.1 has black knobs. Specifications are the same.
For more info, possibilities and technical details please read the user manual: DuTCH audio MC1.1 user manual