The DuTCH.audio MC1.3 passive monitorcontroller is designed around a 64 steps relay-based parallel attenuator. Compared to a standard series-based attenuator or potmeter this approach delivers the most natural and least coloured sound possible. The multifunctional encoder, easy to read display, sturdy push-buttons and the powerful headphones amp makes this the ideal monitoring workhorse for any studio.
The MC1.3 has an AB functionality with gain trim (+/-10dB) on input 1 to make level-matched AB checks as easy as possible. The MC1.3 has 3 balanced outputs, 2x stereo and 1x mono summed output.
- 64 steps attenuator with 1db per step (0dB to -64dB~)
- 5 balanced stereo inputs (2x XLR, 3x 6.3mm jack)
- input 1 with AB functionality with gain trim (+/-10dB)
- 2x stereo and 1x mono summed balanced outputs
- Balanced buffered pre attenuator stereo output (for metering etc)
- input selection by pushing rotary encoder
- Balance control by pushing and turning encoder
- Powerful Class AB headhone amp
- Pushbuttons for 1AB, dim, mute L and R, diff, mono, output
- Delayed power-up and low-power standby function
- Input resistance: 10Kohm
- Output resistance: between 0 and 4.5Kohm (depending on attenuator setting)
- Dynamic range: >110dB(A)
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ.
- Power consumption in use approx 5 watt
- Unit size: standard 1u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 2kg
Specifications subject to change because always improving.
Delivery: 3 Weeks
For more info, possibilities and technical details please read the user manual: DuTCH audio MC1.3 user manual