The IM2.1s 2U 19 inch insert matrix is ideal for the most demanding studios. The IM2.1s can be used as a 100% transparant passive insert matrix, but also has bypassable active circuitry for input gain, mid/side, parallel processing and stepped output gain.
- 2 stereo inputs with bypass-able stepped active gain (+/-5.5db) on both inputs, left/right swap and polarity swap
- insert 1 / 2 (passive) with order swap (1>2 or 2>1)
- insert 3 with blend/parallel processing using 2 stepped controls for wet and dry
- insert 4 (passive)
- insert 5 / 6 with switchable stereo/MS, bypassable width control and mid or side mute
- insert 7 (passive)
- insert 8 (passive) with pre/post swap functionallity
- 2 stereo outputs with global insert bypass and bypass-able stepped active gain (+/-5.5db) **
** The default output attenuator is set to 0.5dB per step with a max gain range of +/- 5.5dB or 0.25dB per step attenuator with a max gain of +/- 2.75dB.
It's also possible to order the console with a selectable gain-range of 0.25/0.5dB per step with a small toggle switch above the gain attenuator.
- Input and output with goldplated neutrik XLR's
- Inserts with goldplated DB25 analog tascam standard
- Maximum gain passive: >+24dBu
- Maximum gain active stages: +24dBu
- Noise level passive: >118dB(a)
- Noise level active: >116dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk: >110dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk mid/side: ~80dB(a)
- THD passive: 0.00042% (AD/DA limitations)
- THD active: 0.00045%
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ. (internal PSU)
- Power consumption minimum 5 watt maximum 30 watt
- Unit size: 2u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 4kg
Specifications subject to change because always improving.
Delivery: 3 Weeks