The IM1.2s is a small footprint 1u insert machine with 6 inserts for analog-based studios. The IM1.2s can be used as a 100% transparant passive insert machine, but also has bypassable active circuitry for input gain, mid/side and stepped output gain. Compared to it's brother the IM1.1, the IM1.2s has a pre/post swap function on insert 6.
- 1 stereo input with bypass-able stepped active gain (+/-5.5db) and polarity swap
- insert 1 / 2 (passive) with order swap
- insert 3 / 4 with switchable stereo/MS
- insert 5 (passive)
- insert 6 (passive) with pre/post swap functionallity
- 1 stereo output with stepped output gain and global insert bypass
- Input and output with goldplated neutrik XLR's
- Inserts with goldplated DB25 analog tascam standard.
- Maximum gain passive: >+24dBu
- Maximum gain active stages: +24dBu
- Noise level passive: >118dB(a)
- Noise level active: >116dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk: >110dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk mid/side: ~80dB(a)
- THD passive: 0.00042% (AD/DA limitations)
- THD active: 0.00045%
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ. (external PSU)
- Power consumption minimum 3 watt maximum 20 watt
- Unit size: 1u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 2kg
Specifications subject to change because always improving.