The IM1.5 is a small footprint 1u insert machine with 4 inserts for analog-based studios. The IM1.5 can be used as a 100% transparant passive insert machine, but also has bypassable active circuitry for input/output gain, parallel processing and mid/side with width control.
- 1 stereo input with bypass-able stepped active gain (+/-5.5db)
- insert 1 / 2 with bypassable parallel processing (seperate wet/dry) on insert 1. Insert 2 is passive
- insert 3 / 4 with bypassable mid/side and width control
- 1 stereo output with stepped active gain (+/-5.5db) and global insert bypass
- Input and output with goldplated neutrik XLR's
- Inserts with goldplated DB25 analog tascam standard.
- Maximum gain passive: >+24dBu
- Maximum gain active stages: +24dBu
- Noise level passive: >118dB(a)
- Noise level active: >116dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk: >110dB(a)
- Stereo crosstalk mid/side: ~80dB(a)
- THD passive: 0.00042% (AD/DA limitations)
- THD active: 0.00045%
- Input voltage 100 to 240VAC 50/60HZ. (external PSU)
- Power consumption minimum 3 watt maximum 20 watt
- Unit size: 1u 19 inch, depth 25cm
- Weight: approx 2kg
Specifications subject to change because always improving.
Delivery: 3 Weeks